DAACK™ Booking Policy
We strongly urge you to read our Booking Policy carefully before requesting and scheduling any appointments with DAACK. By paying your deposit to DAACK, you are accepting these Booking terms and conditions.
DAACK accepts bookings via the following:
- Call the salon on 0437 147 844
- Text your booking request to 0437 147 844
- Email your booking request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online www.daack.com.au
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking, the deposit amount is a percentage of your booking total. All deposits are strictly non-refundable. If you book online, your deposit will automatically calculate and not allow your booking to be confirmed until the deposit is paid. If your booking has been made over the phone or email, the booking will not be confirmed until deposit has been received by DAACK. By paying your deposit to DAACK, you are accepting these Booking terms and conditions.
Any cancellations or changes to the booking must be communicated with more than 48hour notice. If your booking was made online, you are able to click the link in your email and make the changes yourself, or call our salon to change.
No shows, if you are a no show to a booking once, without prior contact, full payment is required. This will strongly be enforced and no rebooking’s will occur until receipt of payment.
Late cancellations – Makeup Bookings ONLY – Whilst we appreciate and greatly accept late cancellations due to illness, we do not accept late cancellations of makeup bookings with excuses of “event was cancelled months ago and I forgot to let you know”. If this is to occur a full payment will be required for the booking.
If you are a regular client of DAACK, some deposits will not be necessary. This will be advised at the discretion of DAACK.
How do I pay my deposit?
If you are booking online, it will ask for payment before your booking can be completed and confirmed. If you are booking over the phone or email, receipt of the payment either via bank transfer or credit card over the phone is required before the booking is confirmed. This means, until your payment is received, your booking will not be made and could run the risk of losing your preferred date and time. The deposit is then taken off your full-service total (on the day of your appointment you only have to pay the difference).
What if I have to reschedule?
The deposit will be transferred to your next appointment allowing there has been 48 hours notice. If the appointment has been cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice the deposit will not be refunded or transferred to your next appointment, at the discretion of DAACK.
Please arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. If you are running late for the appointment please be aware that we may need to shorten your appointment time. If we need to cancel your appointment due to not enough time, full payment will required.
Skin Treatment, Tanning & Waxing
- Here at DAACK we have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. Your deposit is non refundable but if you are needing to change your appointment we can transfer the deposit to your next appointment if there was 48 hours
- The deposit will be transferred to your next appointment allowing there has been 48 hours notice. If the appointment has been cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice the deposit will not be refunded or transferred to your next appointment, at the discretion of DAACK.
Makeup Booking Cancellations
- Our cancellation policy for makeup application deposit is non-refundable. If enough notice is given, there MAYBE an option to transfer your deposit to a new date. This is at the discretion of DAACK at the time of cancellation.
- If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 60 days notice to a makeup appointment DAACK reserves the right to retain your initial deposit. A new deposit may need to be paid to secure your future booking.
No shows will not be rebooked and will no longer be able to have any future appointments here at DAACK.
Gift voucher bookings risk part or full forfeit if above conditions are not met.
Gift vouchers are subject to the following
- Must be used with the expiry date issued
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Vouchers must be presented at time of booking and again at treatment for redemption
- Only one voucher can be used per treatment
- Vouchers will not be replaced if lost
- If a voucher is used to reserve a booking and you no show, you will forfeit full amount of the voucher
- Cancellation policy applies to gift voucher bookings
- Donated gift vouchers for charity are only redeemable weekdays
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase from DAACK. Unfortunately we do not return items for change of mind. If however, you have selected the wrong shade of foundation or BB Cream and wish to exchange your purchase, we are happy to do so within 30 days. The returning product must have not been opened, used or sampled in anyway. Please email email@example.com for a returns approval number to be included in your return shipment.
All orders are processed and shipped within 48hrs of order placement, this does exclude weekends. All orders are shipped via Australia Post regular shipping with tracking. If you require an express service of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order to ensure stock and delivery times allow. Whilst we package with care, we are not responsible for damages, although we will do our very best in rectifying any problems should they arise. Please allow 7-10 days for order to arrive. We do only ship domestically.